Friday, March 7, 2014

It's Been A While





Sorry about the lack of blogging updates guys. Gatsby, Kanye and I have not been up to much and I couldn't really think of anything to write about. I am very excited that daylight savings starts this weekend and I will have much more time to go riding! Expect better updates soon:)
On a non-horse related note, (those of you who are friends with me on Facebook and/or follow me on Instagram already know this) I have been accepted to a volunteer program at an orphanage in Kenya for 3 weeks this September!!! It was a sort of impromptu decision but it is something I have always wanted to do and I couldn't be more excited. Unfortunately saving for that trip means cutting back on lessons/showing but I am ok with that. As much as I want to compete Gatsby again there are also a million non-horse related adventures that I don't want to miss out on. In a perfect world I will be able to make time and money to do both but I have decided that either way my experiences will be fantastic so I really have nothing to fret about!!!


xoxo,
Elena

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally celebrating Daylight Savings Time this year as if it were an actual National Holiday... I'm THAT excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to take the plunge and go do other stuff besides horses so you can get those experiences too

    ReplyDelete