Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Not the Best News...

Well, he looked way better this morning and I had my fingers crossed for a clean ultrasound but alas, it was not to be. He has a small tear in the superficial digital flexor tendon. Not the worst news we could have gotten but also not the best.

We will continue with icing and bute for a week and handwalking for three weeks and then gradually bring him back to work. Honestly, I am obviously very sad that he is hurt at all but at least it's going to be during the Winter when he wouldn't be able to run and play as much as he wants anyway.

I'm just so glad it's not any worse. Love that boy with all my heart.

xoxo,
Elena

3 comments:

  1. Sad, but glad it isn't worse at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I totally agree! Hopefully he will just have a nice little vacation.

      Delete
  2. Bummer!!!! I hope he feels better soon. XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete